Legal notices and data processing
WEBSITE / RESPONSIBLE PUBLISHER
www.dil.lu is published by Diffusion Internationale Luxembourg Sàrl (hereinafter referred to as “DIL”) S.A.R.L. with a share capital of €12,500, having its registered office at 211 Rue des Romains - L‑8041 Bertrange - Luxembourg
Trade and Company Register no.: B 24044
VAT N° : LU 13111417
Responsible publisher : Michael Conrotte – email@example.com
All the elements of www.dil.lu remain the exclusive property of DIL Sàrl. All elements, including visual and photographic documents on the website are the industrial and/or intellectual property of DIL. In that capacity, any partial or full reproduction of information, pictograms, images, texts and other documents on the website shall require the prior, written consent of DIL.
LIMITED LIABILITY CLAUSE
DIL may not be held liable for any information that turns out to be inaccurate or not updated on this site. The company accepts no liability either in the event of interruption, albeit temporary, of the service of this website. As it does not have the capacity to monitor the sites to which it refers, DIL accepts no liability as to their contents.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
Any and all disputes about the use, interpretation and execution of information and data on this website shall be referred to the courts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. These legal notices shall be governed by Luxembourgish law. Any and all disputes shall be referred exclusively to the Luxembourgish courts.
Only the French version shall be valid.
Privacy and personal data protection policy
DIL PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
Personal date (i.e. data that concern you had can be associated with you you direct or indireclty) which you enturst to DIL are processed with the requisite level of confidentaility and security. Pursuant to the relevant legislation, they are processed fairly and loffaly with regard to the person concerned. DIL collects and uses these data with the utmost transparency.
DIL processes your personal data in compliance with the applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 which entered into force on 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR).
1.2. Controller and Subcontractors
Within the meaning of the legislation, DIL is the controller of your personal data. DIL may call on subcontractors in strict compliance with the legislation.
1.3. Grounds for the processing
DIL processes personal data only insofar as :
- It is required :
- by a legal or regulatory obligation,
- by its legitimate interests or those of a third party,
- to ensure the performance of a contract or in a precontractual phase
- It is authorized by your consent, obtained under the conditions and forms defined by the legislation:
- in which case, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at all times.
1.4. Personal data and Sensitive data
Personal data means « any information, irrespective of its nature and medium, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable person ».
Such data include, for instance :
- Data relating to your identification (surname, forename) ;
- Your contact details (postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) ;
- Your financial information (your bank or savings association, account numbers) ;
- Information relating to your professional experience (level of education and academic training, professional experience and skills, previous employers, CV information, interests, hobbies, etc.) if you apply for a job with DIL ;
In light of the tasks assigned to it, DIL may also have to process sensitive data in certain cases.
These so-called sensitive data are, within the meaning of the GDPR, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions or trade union affiliation, as well as genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person in a unique manner, data concerning health and sex life or orientation, data relating to criminal convictions or offences.
In light of the works of the Working Party referred to in Article 29 of the GDPR, particular attention is also paid to data protected by professional secrecy, data that increase the potential risk relating to the rights and freedoms of the individual, electronic communication data, location and geolocation data, data relating to reliability and behaviour (profiling) and data relating to minors under 16.
1.5. Data processing purposes
To carry out the tasks incumbent upon or entrusted to it, DIL has to pursue many aims.
Your personal data are processed only insofar as necessary and proportional to the pursuit of such aims.
By way of example: repair of devices, customermanagement, personnel and intermediary management, etc…
2. Way in which DIL collects personal data on its web site and processing relating thereto
2.1. Use of the website and cookies
2.2. Personal data provided by you
You provide personal data when you complete a form on the website. The personal character data you provde are processed only for the purpose described in the form.
Your personal character data are kept only for a limited time, except if a particular retention period is required by law.
2.3. References to other websites and social media
2.3.1. Links to external Internet services
This website my call on external internet services to display external contents in its pages.
We cannot prevent external websites or domains from collecting information on the use of such included content.
You are also requested to inquire about the respective conditions of use and privacy policies of such third sites.
3. Security measures taken to protect your personal data.
To protect your personal data, DIL undertakes to implement the utmost protection measures in particular so as to prevent them from being distroted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
While taking such security measures as necessary to secure your data, DIL can unfortunately not exclude that an incident might occur when your data is processed in its services, when data are transferred by conventional post, e-mail or via Internet communication.
Nevertheless, DIL is taking a maximum of technical and organizational measures to protect your data.
4. Your rights relating to personal data
4.1. You have the right to :
- get information on the processing of your personal data (You have the right to obtain confirmation from DIL,which processes your personal data, that your personal data are or or not processed).
- gain access to personal data kept about you (as well as to other, additional information, such as the processing puproses and categories of personal data concerned. You also have the right to obtain a copy of data which are the object of a processing, (pursuant to Article 12 of the GDRP)
- ask to have incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected.
- ask that personal data be deleted when they are no longer necessary or when their processing is illegal (you can be informed, when possible, of the retion period considered, or if this is not possible, on the criteria used to determine this period.
- object to the processing of your personal data for prospecting purposes or for reasons relating to your particular situation.
- ask to have the processing of your personal data limited in the specific cases referred to by the legislation and itemized by the Supervisory Authority.
- receive your personal data in a machine-legible format and send them to another controller ("data portability).
4.2. How to exercise your rights :
In oder to exercise your rights, you must contact DIL which is the controller. You must send a written request to exercise your rights and to identify yourself in advance.
You can send your request to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address :
- by post: DIL, 211 Rue des Romains, L-8041 Bertrange (LU) (for the attention of the DIL DPO)
- by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you send your request by e-mail, DIL will reply via the same channel. You must nonetheless identify yourself with certainty by means of all useful documents (identity cart or residence documents, proof of e-mail address).
Pursuant to the GDPR, your request will be processed within thirty days as of the time DIL is in possession of all the elements necessry for processing your request and your identify. If the request is complex, the period may be extended by two months, and you will be informed in advance.
If you have objections as to how your data are processed by DIL, you have the right to appeal to the National Data Protection Commission :
- 1, avenue du Rock’n’Roll - L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette
- Tel.: (+352) 26 10 60 - 1
- Fax: (+352) 26 10 60 - 29
If you note a data incident or breach, you are requested to express your apprehensions accordingly. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com , for instance if you received an e-mail which was not intended for you, if you think that data have been lost or changed, or in the case of a data breach. You are therefore requested to serve notice of such a situation as promptly as possible so that your request can be processed as effectively as possible.
This update can be carried out at any time and for any useful reason. You have been informed about the last such update (see last date below). The adapted conditions enter in force when their amendment is published.Date of last update : 27/07/2019
- It is required :
- Cookies Policy
The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights or other legal rules.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachment to it and notify the sender; you may not copy or use this message or its attachments in any way nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or to be error or virus free. No liability is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising from this message or its use.
Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DIL. Hence, this email does under no circumstances constitute a binding commitment by or on behalf of DIL, unless it contains an express statement to the contrary from an authorized representative and clearly identifies the entity for which the commitment is taken.